Master speed and command the track in only the one-of-a-kind Maserati MC20. Designed with a patented racing-derived technology the MC20 redefines power and performance for a modern age. Infuse power with control, the MC20 is ready take on road ahead with grace with four bespoke driving modes:
- GT – Optimal for everyday driving, it allows for fluid shifting and soft suspensions that make the car’s fierce power effortlessly accessible
- Sport – Offering a stiffer suspension setting as well as fast and direct gear shifting, Sport mode fuses power and sport-oriented traction perfectly suited for the racetrack
- Corsa – Unleash the most extreme experience behind the wheel of the MC20. Maximum power is immediately available, gear shifting is super-fast, exhaust valves are constantly opened, traction control is reduced.
- Wet – Rain is no match for the MC20, Wet mode keeps you in control especially when accelerating or cornering by limiting engine boost and activating all dynamic controls.
Built with the patented racing-derived 3.0L V6 621HP Nettuno Engine, the MC20 can go 0-62 mph in < 2.9 sec and can reach a top speed of >202 mph. Harnessing a peak torque of 538lb-ft, the MC20 is pinnacle of the Italian supercar
Beast meets beauty with the sculpted engineering and razor edge design of the MC20. The light MC20 body ensures a prodigious power to weight ratio, for cutting-edge acceleration and top speed. From the pronounced front splitter to the aggressive rear diffuser, the hi-tech, ultra-light Carbon Fiber Monocoque was developed to make the MC20 stronger, faster, safer and dynamically phenomenal thanks to its high torsional and bending stiffness.
An aerodynamic work of art, the MC20 harmonizes air vents, the side air intakes, and a rear spoiler with the elegant lines of the body to maximize speed and cutting drag in half.
Equipped with a next-gen, customizable interface, a customizable 10.25” TFT instrument cluster, and a 10.25″ connected infotainment system, the MC20 keeps you attuned with your ride and connected to your smartphone, apps, music, and podcasts.
With the Maserati Connect App, drivers can conveniently interact remotely with their MC20, and monitor their vehicle’s health, location, and any necessary maintenance. The Maserati Connect App displays and monitors the following information:
- Fuel level
- Tire pressure
- Odometer, oil-life
- Vehicle health report card (includes checks for: powertrain, brakes & suspension, oil & fluids, safety systems and lights)
- Vehicle location
Inspired by luxury watches and race-inspired refinement, every detail heightens the sporty experience and the connection between the MC20 and driver. A striking mechanical drive mode selector graces the Carbon Fiber central tunnel, reminding everyone onboard they are in a Maserati supercar.
The unmistakable style of Maserati luxury, infuses the MC20 with the finest leather, Alcantara® and carbon fiber. Make the Maserati cockpit your sanctuary with the incredibly sounding MC20, the first Maserati to feature the optional Sonus faber High-Premium Audio System.
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN drivers should get behind the wheel of the world’s leading Italian luxury and sport brand today! Browse our new Maserati selection or contact us for a test drive at Morrie’s Ultra Luxury Auto.